For orders, price and product inquiries, also for free body fat assessment, diet program consultation, and free health checks...
Please text
0905-2813673 and look for Drake.
For Filipino and SouthEastAsian Markets only...
For international customers please go to our website and find a local distributor... www.herbalife.com.
NOTE: MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE.

Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Personal Testimony and The Amazing Results!

 BEFORE:

(This is me with my little brother April 2008) 
With low energy levels, hyper metabolism. 
Weight: 90 lbs 
Age: 21  


 



AFTER:  
(I started using the product, July 2009)
And my most recent pics are posted below...
Never felt more energetic before... 
And with the free regular Nutrition & Lifestyle Classes, 
I am sure that I would maintain a healthy 
lifestyle from this moment on...
It's not about being healthy for just the time-being, 
but all about being healthy as long as you live!
Weight: 125lbs
Age: 22
 
 
 
 
 

FOR PRICES PLEASE CONTACT 09153811712.
LOOK FOR ME (DRAKE).
Click here for the product list and to view their details.

No comments:

Post a Comment